Friday, August 12, 2011

Pictures

  
I thought that posing for some fun pregnancy pictures would be a great way to continue celebrating Maggie's life. Carson sported his Big Bro t-shirt while my sister and brother-in-law snapped away. Thank you Aunt Julee and Uncle Michael for the photo shoot! As my tummy continues to grow, I hope to take a few more pregnancy pictures along the way. We also plan to get 3D ultrasound pictures of Maggie. We can't wait to see her dancing around!

Charles and I continue to appreciate the love and support of so many. We recently returned from a trip to St. Petersburg to visit my family and were encouraged by all the support and prayers from my hometown. I did tell Charles that this will probably be my last road trip until Maggie is born. An eight-hour car ride reminded me of the many aches and pains associated with pregnancy :)

6 comments:

  1. Love these photos Jana. You look great and they are a wonderful way to celebrate Maggie's life! Continuing to pray for your family, let us know if we can do anything for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love seeing your tummy grow with precious Maggie inside. Carson is so adorable too, such a sweet big bro! Love you guys, M&J&C

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful and special pictures. I'm so glad to get to see you with your Maggie-bump! Maggie is loved by all of us, and so are you & Charles & Carson. You look just beautiful, and I love Carson's big smiles....what a great big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julee did a great job taking pictures. Lisa and I are so glad we got to see you last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful. You truly radiate the peace of Christ. What a precious family. We love you all.
    The Harveys

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in these pictures. Julee and Michael did a great job. What a sweet way to remember this special time with Maggie.

    ReplyDelete